STILA STAY ALL DAY LIQUID LIPSTICKS




If you are following me on Instagram or Snapchat (cy.nthy) you may have seen or heard me rave about the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks. For the longest time, I have been a slave to the matte lip and these just allowed me to further drown in my obsession. (Save judgement for later)



From left to right...

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick - Bellissima
Price: R260 at Woolworths
Use with caution! As beautiful as this baby is, Bellissima isn't one to wear without a liner - especially if you have a deeper complexion. I enjoy using this colour to lighten up my MAC lipliner in Half Red. The combination creates a beautiful dusty mauve shade - a tricky colour to find for women of colour.


Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick - Patina
Price: R260 at Woolworths
As I aforementioned, finding the perfect mauve is somewhat a case of trial and error. On women that are fair it can appear more plum than dusty pink and on darker skins, mauves tend to appear more pink. Upon initial application, Patina comes of pink, but as all the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks, once given time to settle completely into your lips, it dries to an incredible sexy mauve hue. 

Still Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick - Amore
Price: R260 at Woolworths
When adding this one to my Stila Liquid Lipstick collection, I was on the hunt for a deeper more sultry shade. To my surprise, the consistency was more thin and less opaque than the other liquid lipsticks. Of course this meant I could layer the product to the actual coverage I desired. I have in actual fact enjoyed pairing this with Patina. The result is a subtle ombre transitioning for deeper Amore to a lighter more flirty pink provided by Patina. I round everything off with MAC's Half Red. Seriously, give this one a bash on an upcoming date night ;)

Stila Stay All Liquid Lipstick - Fiery 
Price: R260 at Woolworths
Now, if you liked the classic Ruby Woo (MAC) you will LOVE Fiery by Stila. It's basically Ruby Woo on crack. When creating the classic red lip, I first line my lips with MAC's lipliner in Cherry then proceed to fill it in with Fiery. About a minute later it's completely dry and has somewhat taken on a deeper red tone. Once again, this lippy has a blue undertone so you will love the effect it has on your pearly white and of course it does not budge come lunch time! 


I couldn't recommend the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks enough and I will be picking up a few more from the summer collection!

Are you a fan of liquid lipsticks? 

Labels: ,