#AMomentFor Cipria Milano SA



Last week I had the pleasure of being invited to have a closer look at Italian make-up and beauty brand Cipria Milano. While it was only established in South Africa about a year and a half ago, Cipria Milano has had a presence in the beauty industry across Europe for +- five years.  The next time you visit a Cipria Milano store, you can look forward to seeing an affordable array of beauty products which cater to almost every category - make-up, skincare, hair and fragrance. A lipstick sells for about R80 and an all-in-one intensive mask for about R130.

The product that stood out the most to me were the four pan eyeshadow palettes. They do sell single eyeshadows for around R100 all of which are super pigmented. They also have a wide array of foundations suiting the most fair women to very deep complexions. Since the launch, I have had some time to try out some of the products and I've highlighted my favourites below...

Cipria Milano Long Lash Mascara - R120
My favourite out of the bunch, this mascara comes with a super handy wand that curves allowing it to easily grasp onto your lashes. With the curve faced outwards, I gently sweep over my top lashes and switch the wand around (with the curved dipped inwards) and proceed to coat my lower lashes. As my lashes are borderline non-existent, I repeat these steps another 2-3 times. I love the look of my lashes post-application!


Cipria Milano Rossetto Lipstick - R80
Already a fan of matte lippies, I was super thrilled to find this treat in my goodie bag. I believe for the shade to be N 150 and I would describe it is a nudey brown, quite similar to Taupe by MAC (dupe alert!). Although it's matte, it glides onto the skin quite beautifully and is an absolute pleasure to use. This is in fact in my everyday beauty bag just incase I crave a little colour should bare lips no longer do.



Cipria Milano Eyeshadow Solo - R100
I love solo/single eyeshadows. They are convenient, compact and easy enough to carry around. This is important to me for instances when I am need of an impromptu touch-up. The colour I received was a deep brown and this is such a versatile shade to use both in the crease or as a product for contouring. It is also a beautifully pigmented powder so the colour payoff is amazing!


Cipria Milano already has stores at Sandton City in Johannesburg and at Cape Gate Mall in Cape Town. 

Are you familiar with the brand?

* This post has since been updated following the time I have had to use some of the products.

Labels: , , ,