My Favourite A/W Matte Lip Combinations!


Yaass! My favourite seasons are here! Although I can't break out the faux fur just yet, I thought  I would share my ultimate autumn/winter matte lip combinations. They aren't limited to these seasons, and a certainly suitable for everyday wear. The video is below...


Lip Combo 1:
MAC Lip Pencil - Half Red 
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick - Patina

Lip Combo 2:
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick - Bellissima

Lip Combo 3:
MAC Lip Pencil - Nightmoth
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick - Amore
Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick - Patina

Lip Combo 4:
MAC Lip Pencil - Chestnut
Colour Pop Ultra Matte Lip - Beeper

Lip Combo 5:
MAC Lip Pencil - Cherry
MAC Retro Matte Lipstick - Ruby Woo
MAC Lip Liner - Nightmoth

Lip Combo 6:
MAC Matte Lipstick - Cyber
MAC Lip Liner - Nightmoth
MAC Matte Lipstick - Honey Love

Lip Combo 7:
MAC Lip Pencil - Chestnut
MAC Matte Lipstick - Sin