My Everyday Autumn/Winter Make-Up Look!


Ahhh... My favourite seasons are here. I love autumn and winter, particularly for the fashion (bring on the fur), cozy fires and butternut soup galore. I also love the make-up looks that they inspire such as the dark lip and overall cool toned make-up. In my latest video, I share how I get ready on a daily basis. From skin to a make-up look you can pair with two different lipsticks. Click the read more for the full clip and all the details on the products used.

Skin
Clarins Bright Plus Brightening Day Lotion SPF20
Beauty Fix Make-Up Radiant Mist

Base
LancĂ´me Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation - 10
L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer - Fawn
MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF35 - NW50

Eyes
Dolce & Gabbana Eyeshadow Quad - 105 Smoky
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette 
MAC False Lash Mascara
Eylure Texture Lashes - 117

Cheeks
MAC Powder Blush - Raizin
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Highlighter - Global Glow

Lips
MAC Matte Lipstick - Velvet Teddy
Essence Lip Gloss - Clear
or
MAC Lip Liner - Chestnut
MAC Limited Edition Riri - Talk That Talk

Thank you for watching! Visit my YouTube Channel here and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!

Labels: , ,