Shop Daniel Wellington & Get 15% OFF!


Daniel Wellington, known for their beautiful minimal and elegant timepieces, were kind enough to send me a watch of my own. Since then I have worn it a handful of times and I already can't seem to take it off.  For the longest time I have been a Michael Kors girl - still am - but I was in dire need of a watch that would suit the daytime and its activities. I had my eye set on a few name brands but I kept drifting back to the pieces on offer by Daniel Wellington. Consider it perfect timing when they in fact reached out to me!

I chose the Classic St Mawes 36mm with the Dapper strap and I'm obsessed! The hardware, including the frame, is rose gold and the strap is made of genuine Italian leather. This watch retails for $199 which is roughly R3000 locally (depending on the exchange rate) BUT I've got a discount code so that my readers can receive 15% off! Also, if you purchase your Daniel Wellington timepiece from now until the 16th of June, you'll receive a complimentary strap.

Shipping was fast and efficient. DW use UPS which are super reliable when tracking your package and notifying you whenever there is a change in status. I received my watch within 2 weeks.

Shop my watch specifically - Classic St Mawes
Shop ALL Daniel Wellington watches - Daniel Wellington Global
DISCOUNT CODE: MSESTRELADW

Watch the YouTube video where I talk more in-depth about it.


Thinking about getting yours? Let me know in the comment section below.

Labels: , ,