Changing My Skin One Day At A Time With Kiehl's


I very recently started a new skincare regimen. The mission? Improved skin texture, a decrease in the appearance of dark spots and early signs of ageing (fine lines). The range that'll be responsible for this transformation are these five pioneering anti-ageing products from Kiehl's. I'm not alone in this journey as I am joined by a few other South African Beauty Bloggers in collaboration with Beauty Bulletin and Kiehl's South Africa as we document this #ChangeYourSkin challenge over the course of 28 days. 


Kiehl's Dermatologist Solutions™ Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate
Price: R825
This is the first product I apply after cleansing and toning. It has a potent level of Pure Vitamin C at 10.5% and works effectively to reduce the appearance of targeted fine lines under the eyes, around the mouth as well as Crows-feet. Stabilised Vitamin C also helps to improve overall skin tone, texture and radiance. This has visibly improved the texture of my skin. Upon first application a tingling sensation was prominent but since then my skin has adjusted to it and I eagerly apply it morning and evening. 


Kiehl's Dermatologist Solutions™ Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
Price: R700
This is a light textured serum that actively fights dark spots and unwanted pigmentation. It consists of hardworking ingredients such as Vitamin C, White Birch and Peony Extract which help to breakdown clusters of pigmentation and prevent more spots from occurring. I use this both morning and night and I apply it all over my face post-Kiehl's Dermatologist Solutions™ Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate.

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
Price: R755
This is a much-loved Kiehl's product across the globe so I'm not surprised to have it as a part of this #ChangeYourSkin challenge. It helps skin repair itself from its daily aggressors during sleep. It contains a potent blend of beneficial ingredients such as squalane, Evening Primerose, Lavender, Coriander and Rose Hip Seed Oils which all together deliver Omegas 3, 6 and 9 helping to boost skins regeneration and repair while also deeply hydrating and reinforcing the skins natural barriers. The presence of Lavender Oil aids a better nights rest. 


Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Price: R355
I love a good face cream and I especially like the fact that this one is light textured yet remains to beautifully hydrate skin. I have dehydrated skin and its particularly dry along my u-zone and the presence of Squalane and Imperata Cylindrica and their ability to retain water and subsequently deeply hydrate the skin helps a lot. There's no SPF in this so I would suggest a sunscreen should you be stepping out.


Kiehl's Creamy Avocado Eye Treatment
Price: R385
The final product in my regimen is this must-have eye cream. It's super rich and creamy but has an undeniably soft texture that is a pleasure to massage along the orbital bone. Conditioning ingredients include Shea Butter and Avocado Oil which offer a burst of hydration once applied onto the skin. The eye cream is thick enough that it won't migrate into the eye area so don't be shy, however, a little certainly goes a long way!


Watch my full routine below..


Exciting right?Are you familiar with any of these Kiehl's products? Let me know your thoughts below...

Labels: ,