A Simple Winged Eye + How To Apply False Lashes


If you follow me on Snapchat well enough, or you've watched a few or more of my YouTube videos, you'll know that I have a pretty strong relationship with strip lashes. They can dramatically change any look from fairly good to phenomenally great! And while a lot of praise goes to the falsie, we can't forget the power of a magnificently crafted winged eye. For many, including myself, perfecting the winged eye is a perpetual state of trial-and-error (i.e. getting them to be even) but I couldn't resist sharing how I achieve a simple but fierce one with my favourite lashes of the moment...

In my latest YouTube video, watch as I convert my eyes from drab to fab in minutes using some of the most cult and coveted tricks in beauty!

Products used

Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner 77
Buy it here

Inglot Eyeliner Brush 31T
Buy it here

Revlon Volume + Length Mascara
Buy it here

MAC 35 Lash
Buy it here

Labels: ,